Thursday, July 24, 2014

6 meals = 18 items

Today I was ordering lunch for myself and five children at Wendy's. As I ordered each item the cashier asked, "Is that everything?" and looked apologetically at the man in line behind me and rolled her eyes slightly.  Yes, it was pretty many different items (drink/fries/sandwich or nuggets for each) but I was ordering as fast as the cashier could punch buttons and I was fairly organized if I say so myself.  I fought the urge to grin very big.
Later the manager came by to ask if everything was O.K. and check if the youngest two children were filling their hollow legs.  Needless to say he did not get a reply from either child.  I thought he was lucky to get smiles.
And then I went back and ordered two large frosties.  I really wanted to order six smalls in six different flavors while keeping a straight face.  I didn't.  There aren't six flavors anyway.


The stop at Wendy's came after time at the park and a stop at the used book store.  I think we all had a good day.  Oh, and the food really was just fine even if the service was a bit unique.


The others were running too much to get individual shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment